What would you do? GRRRR!!!

Did you know that if you sign on to your DH FB the same time he is, you can watch the intimate conversation he is having with another woman? What would you do? This is Fact!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, first I would go and smash his computer in and then I would start throwing his shit out the window.

My SO would never do this to me and also, we have no secrets and we have each others passwords.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• His ass would be out of my house and he'd be getting served with papers
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:15 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I don't need to know my DH facebook password. I do not have a facebook page, and I trust him on there. But if a man is with someone and having intimate convos with another woman, then there is a major problem and something needs to be done.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 4:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• i would be very upset and call him on it. His secret emotional affair would be wrecked and then you can decide if you want to stay...
    NaiveDream

Answer by NaiveDream at 4:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Don't call him on it! Once a man knows that you know he may be cheating, he becomes better at hiding it. Stay quiet and start snooping. If he's chatting, chances are there is more going on besides just the chatting. If you have any male friends (gay ones are best for this) have them request the OW as a friend so you can get more info on her. If you have access to your hubbies cell phone account, start checking it for numbers he's calling several times a day and once you get a number, do a reverse look up on intellius.com. Also, you'ld be surprised how many women that have gone through this would be dieing to help you. I talked to a few and once they knew my problem, since he already knows my car and me of course, they were more than happy to follow him and the whore around for me and wammo...busted. But like I said, stay quiet till you have all the info. I didn't and it just make it hard and took longer to find out.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 4:54 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• cut holes in the crotch of his pants!
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• i agree with ...should have left

be mad, "talk" about on here, with a trusted girlfriend
    but know
    if you tell him and there is something going on, he will be much more careful, you will have a much harder time finding out the truth

there is a group on here for women that are going through this, or have gone through
    it think it is called detective wives club or something like that,
    maybe someone who has gone through can help find out ALL OF THE TRUTH
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:04 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I have dealt with this another time a few years ago, I have checked the phone record, so far she is on the East Coast, far away. Doesn't help that I get ignored on a daily basis. The last time a few years ago we reconciled, the woman was in town. I just am hoping he does the right thing, I am being patient, and pretending not to know anything. I also have seen the pictures( nude Breasts, skimpy robe) of this woman in his email. I looked out of suspision from his history and they way I've been treated lately.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I will check out that club
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:06 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• If he wants to cheat he does not need facebook...
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 7:20 PM on Nov. 14, 2010