Are you going to watch Sarah Palins Alaska?

I can't ..no cable..but I did see a quick preveiw of the show..and it actually looked interesting.I am not into reality shows at all but at least this one seems like it is done with taste..

I believe it comes on tonight

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 4:27 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes when I can. I love her and can't wait to see the show.
    matthew9_22

Answer by matthew9_22 at 4:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Nope i would rather listen to nails on a chalk board than hear her talk lol
    lovingedward

Answer by lovingedward at 5:18 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• As in the words of my father in law...the wise man that he is....I rather put splinters under my finger nails.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:43 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Not if I plan on keeping down dinner.
    gypsyjewels

Answer by gypsyjewels at 4:59 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Well,then,I went to the Dove site and found it to be very religously and family oriented and while that could be good,they are very very one-sided and uptight. They rate movies...and they do not give the Dove seal to Harry Potter movies. Those films are dispproved because of magic ,violence and dark themes. Well....what the heck? There are lots of dark scenes and violence in the Bible too.. Oh, and they disapprove of two marred couples together kissing,dressed, in "Julie and Julia too". WOw.
    ...they are just way too conservative and prudish . No wonder they like Sarah Palin's Alaska. They are gullible and naive.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 7:05 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I'm pretty sure I can come up with at least a thousand things I'd rather do when that airs. The toilets might need scrubbing, for example, or I might need to scoop the litter box or clean the grout in my kitchen. Maybe I'll brush my dog's teeth.  If I don't have anything that needs cleaning, I'll relax with a book. Anything would be more enjoyable to me than listening to the screech of that woman's voice and watching her pretend interest in Alaska's wildlife beyond what she can shoot from a helicopter.

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 8:27 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• No
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 4:49 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• No, Her voice drives me nuts.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:13 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Sure am! Love her.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 5:15 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• No....only because I hate reality shows...people never act like themselves when there is a camera in the room!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:24 PM on Nov. 14, 2010