unemployment direct deposit?

Do you know of or have you had unemployment direct deposit? If so- when would you call your check in and when would it be in your bank?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm on unemployment. I don't even have to call. I just log on online Monday morning, give them my password & they direct deposit the money in my account by Wednesday. Did they not explain any of this to you when you applied? They're supposed too...

But, it varies by state. I'm in GA...
    Anonymous

• Whenever the time is that you can file.. and I think our state is Sunday. I would sign on the website just after midnight to file and I can't remember when it went in the bank, sorry. But, it was always on time.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Here in MD it is paid to a debit card and then we can transfer it to our bank account.
    Anonymous

• I certify for benefits on Monday, and have it in my bank on Wednesday. I'm in IL.
    Anonymous

• In my state, it's all direct deposit. They'll let you know when pay day is and when to expect your first check.

I'm not sure what you mean by calling your check in.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2010