Have you heard about this? Ridiculous!

This pisses me off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEJzNpvoJAc&sns=em

-AJ

Asked by -AJ at 5:12 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, it was a rather heated post the other day! I came to learn, that common sense and American pride is now apparently a bad thing, and that we need to be concerned with the feelings of foreign born citizens?!

All that thread and this story made we want to do is buy MORE American flags!!  :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• The progressives have taught our younger generations to think that way. We are going to PC ourselves straight to hell.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:27 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I am a liberal AND I think he should be able to fly the flag wherever he wants (as long as he follows the U.S. Flag Code, of course). This story has been updated over the last couple days, and they ARE letting him fly the flag again---admitting they may have used poor judgment in their effort to keep him SAFE after recent racial tensions in the area. I wish everyone was as understanding and respectful as this kid is in the video link below. He already sees that he can stand up for himself without stomping all over other people, and that's more than I've seen from many adults. I'm glad they changed their minds and let him fly it again.

Student Can Fly Flag
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 5:39 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Youre welcome. :)

The kids and the staff at his school´╗┐ are all Americans? Right? Racial teasion? Are you serious! I dont understand this AT ALL!!! Dumbest thing ever!!!!!!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 5:17 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• For some reason, the past couple of years we have seen some of the oddest happenings

that you never would have dreamed could go on..................................

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 5:25 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Perfect example of an overly PC reaction from a public school. One could argue~This is what happens when you give progressives an 'inch'.. They take.....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• This story has been updated over the last couple days, and they ARE letting him fly the flag again---admitting they may have used poor judgment in their effort to keep him SAFE after recent racial tensions in the area.

***
    In other words, the principal and the school district are getting tons of flak for their actions/comments, and so they're admitting to having "acted stupidly!" LOL Maybe they should have a "Beer Summit" to ease the racial tensions over there!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• What do you expect when our own president & his wife have no respect for the American Flag , what it stands for or even the freedoms of our country? All of a sudden, it's not PC to be patriotic & love our country... It might offend someone.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Utterly ridiculous!!!

Answer by older at 5:18 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I am a liberal AND I think he should be able to fly the flag wherever he wants

Liberals and progressives are not the same. Just so many liberals don't realize they are being hoodwinked.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:04 PM on Nov. 14, 2010