Does any body have any advice going into a vaginal breech birth with my first baby

Baby is frank breech and I'm 38.5 weeks now. I've tried absolutely everything to turn the baby haven't given up hope that it will turn but want to be prepared in the case that it doesn't!

Candace117

Asked by Candace117 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would check out the Birth is Normal group. They can give you a ton of help, support, and encouragement!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 5:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• They can moe all the way up to the last second as long as the water is still there. Good Luck
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 5:54 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• get a doula
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 5:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I have a doula and I am one. Never experienced a vaginal breech birth before and neither has my Doula.
    Candace117

Comment by Candace117 (original poster) at 6:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Lower risk of cord prolapsewith a frank breech. You can totally rock this.

http://www.birthingway.com/footling_breech.htm

There are some photos of a successful homebirh of a footling breech. Are you doing this at home ? If you have an OB, there is a whole group of women in the birth is normal group who will want to send kudos cards to this OB for letting your baby come in to the world the way nature intends.

And your baby could move. You might have a head first labor yet. Spinning babies is a good site.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:17 PM on Nov. 14, 2010