(Got the idea from another question) I'm from NY... What do you think of when you think of this state?

..................I think of TAXES!!! Damn Taxes!

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 5:50 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Travel

• Shopping, statue of Liberty, Busy, and I think of Watertown ;) Just cause of Drum :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Too many people to many taxis and buses too congeste
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Beautiful up north of NYC. Brandt Lake and the Adirondacs...my daughters were camp counselers at a camp and we took a trip in that area quite a while ago. But NYC and Manhattan is always my first thought and I loved it!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• skyscrapers, taxis everywhere, the Empire State Building, as well as corner deli's, lots of restaurants and shopping....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 5:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• the statue of Liberty,cash cab
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Wonderful food, shopping, hustle and bustle, Rockefeller Center at Christmas time, the smell of "street meat" and those candy peanuts cooking on the corners, Times Square, Junior's cheesecake.....I love New York! (and that's coming from a southerner! )
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• i think of my first love, although he is my ex now...thats where we lived together..i miss him :(
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• World Trade Center Bombing, Good morning america I was watching that at the time it happened. Germany, Where I was when the World Trade Center happened.

Answer by louise2 at 5:59 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Lake George
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:03 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Saint James Park, The Grand Concourse, Co-Op City, The Yankees, Benita Morales and her familia in Spanish Harlem, Dr Softness & his associates at West End Pediatrics, the D train, the 6 train, Union Square, Jeckyll & Hydes, Mars 2112, 50 cent hot dogs at Grey's Papaya in The Village, St Joseph's Academy on 8th Street & Avenue of the Americas, the sand park, the carousel at Central Park, the Central Park Zoo & of course, Sephora, my version of Disney Land.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 6:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2010