recipies ? (sp?)

Anyone have a favorite recipe they are willing to share? no matter how simple or unhealthy it is.. I need help building up my meal plans lol I'll take from all categories too, not too picky, casseroles,pasta,chicken, beff, pork, beverages..doesn't matter as long as the whole family can enjoy Incl. my dd (desserts too!)

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 6:09 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Here are a couple of good, fast dinner ideas for you. Pasta bake. Very simple. Rotini pasta, cooked like the directions on the box says. 1 pound hamburger or sausage, cooked and drained. Seasoned any way you like it. 1 can prego pasta sauce, pour into meat . Mix all together and add mozzerella cheese on top. Bake @ 350 untill cheese is bubbly. Serve with salad and garlic bread.
    Pineapple bbq chicken. ! chicken breast for each member of the family. Place in baking dish, cover in bbq sauce. Add 1 pineapple ring to each chicken breast, cover with foil, bake at 350 untill done. We like this with mac and cheese and green beans. Hope this helps!
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 6:18 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I found this recipe in a magazine, so it is not one of my own creations. My family loves it!!
    Chicken Pot Pie:
    1 can cream of chicken soup,
    1 can cream of mushroom soup (I use cream of celery or potato),
    1/2 c plus 2/3 c milk,
    1/2 t dried thyme,
    1/4 t pepper,
    1/8 t poultry seasoning,
    2pk (16 oz) frozen mixed veg--thawed,
    1 & 1/2 c cut up cooked chicken (or you can use 2 cans of chicken meat),
    1& 1/2 c bisquick

In large bowl combine soups, 1/2 c milk, seasonings and stir in chicken and veg. Transfer to a 13x9 baking pan (coated with cooking spray). In small bowl stir bisquick and remaining milk till blended then drop by spoonfuls on top of the chicken mixture.
    Bake uncovered at 350 for 40-50 min. or until filling is bubbly and biscuits are golden brown.
    makes 6 servings
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 6:18 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Thanks Ladies...
    I love chicken yumm! ( but gotta wait for occasions when the FIL isn't home (he lives with us) as he is allergic to poultry.
    I will try both chicken recipes though when he goes to Florida for a week LOL :)
    AshleyRoseG

Comment by AshleyRoseG (original poster) at 6:24 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• umm simple cheap easy and makes alot (win win for us) Listed serves four easy..we always double it which is still less than ten bucks and makes left overs after everyone eats seconds!!!

Asian noodle recipie...
    2 pks oriental flav. noodles
    1 lb ground beef,
    1-2 cups mixed vegis
    soy sauce
    ginger

Basically no matter how you cook this it works out fine, I "messed up" the first and second time with the order I cooked it in and it still came out fine!!

You brown and drain the hamburger add some ginger to it

Bring 2 cups of water to a boil add noodles, vegis and packets of seasoning...cook for 4 minutes and add beef.
    Add more ginger and soy sauce to taste!!

THE END! So amazingly tasty and simple. I made this for my office last week and they were all amazed. I am considered the office chef lol and I definitely like to keep it simple!!! My suggestion to you would be to look on campbells soup we
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:40 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Send me a message offlist, and I will be happy to share recipes with you. Let me know if your family has any food allergies or sensitivities, any strong likes or dislikes, and whether or not you have a slow cooker.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:30 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Tamale Pie: brown ground beef and drain (I add chopped garlic and onions). Return to frying pan, add a packet of taco seasoning and the water it calls for. Add a can of Mexicorn, small jar of salsa and shredded cheese. While it's heating, mix up a box of Jiffy Cornbread. Transfer meat mixture to a casserole dish and top with cornbread batter. Bake according to package directions. I serve with sour cream and salsa.

Hamburger Pie: brown ground beef with chopped garlic and onions, drain. Return to frying pan and add a can of tomato soup, shoepeg corn, shredded cheese. Transfer to a casserole dish, top with mashed potaoes (I make extra the night before or use instant), top with shredded cheese and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.

I have lots more, message me if you want more.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 14, 2010