Would you ever get a tatoo?

And if no, why?
If yes what?

chris219

Asked by chris219 at 6:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i want one with my kids' names all worked in some how. i am not sure what exactly i want, i have not come across anything and i can not draw my own.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 7:20 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I already have 1 between my shoulder blades a butterfly with tribal design around it and my kids initials in the wings. I plan to get an ice cream cone in honor of my dad with his name dob and dod on it.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 6:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I want a butterfly on my wrist

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I have 2 and will be getting 1 more.
    My initails, my son's name and birth date, and then I still need to get my daughters name and birth date once I figure out where I am going to put it.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 6:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I would definitely get a tattoo. I actually have 1 right now and come tax return time, I'm going to be getting two more. I can't wait!
    malachaismama

Answer by malachaismama at 6:50 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I got my first one when I was 44 and now I have 3.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I have 4 of varying sizes and big plans for more. I will probably look kinda funny when I'm older and wrinkled, and since the vast majority of people around here are LDS I get some pretty weird (and sometimes downright RUDE) looks, but I don't regret any of them. I love them and purposely put them places on my body where I can easily show them off :)
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 7:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I have one...it's a volleyball with 8604 over the top. Took me awhile to decide what I wanted, because I wanted to make sure that (or as sure as I could be) that in 10-20-30+years from now, I'm going to know why I got what I got. The volleyball is because that was my life for so many years...and 86 is the year I was born...04 is the year I turned 18, graduated HS, lost my virginity, met my DH, all in all it was a fabulous year!

If I get anything else it'll be my kids names or birthdays or something like that...again, something that later in life, I'll know why I got it and the meaning behind it...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 7:17 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I have 3. I want to redo the one on my foot and add more to it.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:43 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I have 3 one on my ankle Hubbys name and my daughters name and the day they were born on my wrist :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 6:47 PM on Nov. 14, 2010