Do you know of a LEGITAMATE paid surveys site????

Do you do it? Which ones? Average your paid for them? Basically is it worth it?
I know I'm not going to get rich quick lol but I am a SHM and a lil extra money would be nice;) Thank you

madsmom314

Asked by madsmom314 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• I used to do surveys through http://www.hits4pay.com/. I have recieved checks from them too so I know they're real. :) I just got tired of it and didn't have time since I started working outside of the home again. You can earn faster if you have friends who want to do them as well and they can sign up via your referral and then you get a percentage for every survey they complete also. :)

Good luck and always make sure you check any business you affiliate yourself with on the Better Business Bureau. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 6:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Nope not worth it. Each survey gives you points to use twards entering to win something or pay 5-50 cents per survey ONLY if you qualify for it. Just when you think your taking a survey you find out you were just taking a PRE-survey but don't qualify for the actual survey and several attemps to qualify for other surveys gets you nowhere either. Anyone who actually accumulates enough to be paid end up accumulating the money by 1. getting idiots to sign up thru thier link, 2. doing "offers" that claim to be free but end up being a "trial period" that you have to give your CC number for and try to remember to cancel before your trial is up not only that but some require you to not cancel until the last day of your trial or even make you go beyond it to get the credit, points, money or whatever. So no so called paid surveys are just a bunch of bullshit.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 7:31 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• sidetick.com is a site that I joined, you can make a few bucks there, I make about 25.00 a month, they are a point based blog site, you get points for referring friends, (I don't know how to do this), you get points for answering a question everydaay, points for writing a blog, points for everbody that comes and reads it, and points for reading other peoples blogs! If you go and sign up, if they ask who told you about them, I would appreciate it if you told them it was Alice Wheeler, we'll see if I get any referral points!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 9:50 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• There are other ideas and I have some of those opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:35 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Why nickel and dime yourself to death, if you want to make some money look into Juice Plus and the opprtunity to make a decent income. www.juiceplusvirtualfranchise.com and www.welovejuiceplus.com
    Contact me if you have any questions I'd be happy to help.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 9:18 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• swagbucks is a good one. I have the link on my profile page if you want to check it out.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 1:27 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• http://www.earningsinabasket.info/ We have many ideas and jobs that are right for you! Take a look. Feel free to pm if you have any questions!!
    iMommy2010

Answer by iMommy2010 at 11:57 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Honestly, I think they are all legit. They just pay next to nothing. You'll spend a lot of time for little reward.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2010