why are so many people against the president?

Seriously some many people talk shit about him yet half of those people can't do the job he is doing. Did anyone else notice that when he went into office he had dark hair and within months it was gray... Everyone bashes and says he isn't doing a good job and its because you think he is going to grant your every freaking wish. If he gave everyone what they wanted or what he said he was going to do there would be chaos and no one else see's that. People your heads out of your bottom and have some respect! being president isn't easy espically with DB who open there mouth and didn't even vote.. ANY ONE ELSE FEEL THIS WAY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• When he went into office he had such a mess on is hands. I think he's done great so far. I dont think that one man can change everything, so no matter who went into office I think we would still be having the same results. Man cant move montains.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 7:13 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• People are always going to have a problem because he is HALF black and black is the only half they choose to see. We put up with dumbass screwed everything up bush for 2 terms but as soon as Obama got in office they want to try everything to get him impeached and blame bush's mistakes on him. Yet when he did the stimulus payments everyone had thier hands out ready to recieve. They expect him to fix all bush's mistakes lightening quick but he is trying so give the man a break! I'm with you anon!
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 7:13 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I am not against him, but I AM against his policies. You can't spend your way out of debt.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 7:24 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I'm with both of you---Anon and 405Mom. I am so dsgusted with how people disapprove of him and use all kinds of lame excuses but underneath it all, they just think he shouldn't be President because he is part black...and they think he "doesn't know his place"....like maybe as a waiter, know what I mean? They are just bigots.
    He is doing well,considering what he was left by the 8 years of the Bush regime.They were some dark, depressing and destructive years.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Did he get the country in the worst time.. Yes.. Does he have a tough road ahead..Yes. I respect the man, and It was amazing to see a black man become president in my lifetime.. But, what has he really done? I hear the speeches etc.. but have yet to see real change. That is not a bash at all just saying.

The government has their hands in to many things... Everything looks good on paper. Laws are being passed that only benefit big business and not the best interest of the people Health insurance, Big pharm companies, the oil industry etc just to name a few.. Of course none of this is any one man's fault it falls on the shoulders of many and any president can only do so much.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:27 PM on Nov. 14, 2010