When do you put the Christmas Tree up?

Do you wait until a certain date/day?? Or do you just do it whenever the mood strikes?? I didn't think anyone decorated this early, but I am seeing pics in groups and lights popping up in the town!

mom2maddie06

Asked by mom2maddie06 at 7:18 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Holidays

• I like to do it the weekend after Thanksgiving, but I might wait a little later this year.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• We are thinking about doing it soon. Because my hubby is going to be leaving soon and we want him to be involved.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:20 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Usually we do it mid-December but we're having a party early this year so it will be by Dec 4th!!
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 7:25 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• After Thanksgiving
    OwensMom12

Answer by OwensMom12 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Usually the first weekend in December
    Sheilatx

Answer by Sheilatx at 7:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I've always put my tree and decorations up the day after Thanksgiving. That has always my "me" time. But this year it will become a family thing. I can't wait!
    malachaismama

Answer by malachaismama at 7:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Thanksgiving Day! It is one of our favorite things to come home from dinner with the family and spend the evening pulling out the Christmas decorations. I ♥ Christmas :)
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 7:36 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• About two weeks before
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:38 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Usually mine are up by now, but I am buying a new pre-lit and want to wait until I get it before I put up
    all of the trees... I put up between 2-3 ea yr (all fake) and haven't decided if it's only 2 or it's 3 this yr...
    But I will have them up no later than the day after Thanksgiving...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:38 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• In my house we put up the tree after Thanksgiving Dinner.. the whole family participate even the grand kids.. its a wonderful time for us and we have kept this going for years...
    jojo153

Answer by jojo153 at 7:39 PM on Nov. 14, 2010