How can I fix my libido? adult content

My youngest child is 10 weeks old. Between breastfeeding and taking zoloft for postpardom depression I literally have NO sex drive at all. I have not had intercourse with my husband since before my baby was born. I'd rather just scrub the sink that have sex. That is crazy coming out of my mouth because I have 7 kids and usually have a very increased sex drive- rarely waiting more than 2 weeks after resuming normal intercourse after each other of my childrens births. This is a serious problem for me, not a joke and I don't know who to talk to about it or what I can do to fix it. If anyone else out there has been through this, can you help me-- please??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Health

• Talk this over with your Dr. There are creams that can help. Good luck
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:36 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• The zoloft has a major reaction for that! In decreseing the sex drive! I feel the exact same as you do!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Talk with your doctor and your pharmacist as well... because the herbs you could take to help increase your libido, like horny goat weed (I know... it sounds ridiculous)... yohimbe, tribulus terrestris, ginseng, etc. could have interactions with the Zoloft.... also, there are prescriptions that you doctor can write that will help you with this... just please make sure to check with your pharmacist as well as your doctor to make sure that they don't interact... doctors sometimes get forgetful because they are so busy, and prescribe things that interact negatively.... Hope this helps!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 10:52 PM on Nov. 14, 2010