when i grad from college next semester. i plan to get my my own place for my son and I. I am kind of worried well aware of what family is gonna say. they just always have something to say alot negative. i appreciate my parents allowing me to stay home with my son. but i just feel the time is coming for me to be independent totally as a real woman.

survivormama10

Asked by survivormama10 at 7:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• They will adjust. You are doing what you need to do. Good luck!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• so whats the question?
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 7:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• most parents want their children to grow up and be independent after they get over shock they'll be happy for you-Im sure
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 8:06 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• One day at a time. First concentrate on graduating. then get a job that will allow you to live on your own. Your family will adjust and even though they will have plenty to say, it will go easier if you have enough money to live on.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 8:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• If the are going to react badly to it, make sure you will be able to make it on your own because chances are they will make it difficult for you to come back if you have to. You might want to be out on your own and be independent, but you have to do what is best for your son.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 8:11 PM on Nov. 14, 2010