Did you ever run a stop sign?

I don't mean kinda slide through without completely stopping. I mean just didn't see it was there.

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 7:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes and it was how I failed my driver's license test the first time. There was a tree branch hiding the stop sign, but the officer said I still should have known it was there.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:15 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• No, thankfully
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:00 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• yes actually but nothing bad happened thankfully
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 8:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• no, but my stepsister did while i was in the car with her. we got hit, but thankfully we didn't get hurt. her car got totalled though
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• no
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:12 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• yep, i sure did by mistake...
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• yep..they just put one up one one of the back roads that i've been going down since forever hell after living in the same town for 27 years i didn't think to look for one
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Yes, but only because it was recently put up at what used to be a 2 way stop. Luckily, no one saw it happen. I did notice a few days later, that the street dept. put orange flags on either side of the new stop signs. I guess I wasn't the only one! lol
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:35 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Yeah one time. We were on an unfamiliar road and there was a stop sign almost completely covered by a big bush. We didn't even notice it until we were on our way back down the road and saw the back of it. It was a perfectly straight road, going up a hill, and there was a stop sign for the main road instead of the road that joined it. It was so screwed up. We still almost miss it sometimes.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:54 PM on Nov. 14, 2010