What are some ideas for Bridesmaids presents?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 7:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Shopping

• I bought them their necklaces and earrings to wear for the wedding (we all went shopping together and I bought) and then I had my grandfather (he is a woodworker) make them each a jewelry box for each of them.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I went to "Things Remembered", and got a heart shaped mirror compact, with their initial engraved on top.....I thought, I always need a mirror in my purse, and I never have one....they seemed to like it, so they said.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 8:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• when i was a bridesmaid they always gave me a necklace or earrings
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I bought there jewlery and some cute flip flop slippers that they could wear at the reception to get out of there shoes
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 7:59 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• i gave them an earring and necklace set to wear in the wedding and afterward of course
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 8:00 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• bought necklace set and photo albums
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 8:03 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Every wedding I was in, we got a necklace and earring set.

I LOVE the flip flop idea!!!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I bought them each a necklace to wear for the wedding and I made gift baskets with a ceramic tea pot and coffee and tea gifts. Then I picked out a book for each of them and wrote a long personalized note inside each book.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I got them each a necklace/earrings set from Sears...cheap, but pretty...they were similar to the necklace I wore for the wedding, so I wanted them to match me. It's the ONLY thing that I said I wanted them to wear uniformly...I wanted them to each pick out their own dress (in the same color), own shoes, own hairdo, etc...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 8:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Always a bridesmaid, never the bride... I've been a bridesmaid many, many times! LOL. The best gift I've received was diamond earrings that all of the bridesmaids received. We wore them for the wedding & we all matched. They are gorgeous & I still wear them quite often. The wedding was almost 15 years ago.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:45 PM on Nov. 14, 2010