how much money should I charge??

there is a lady I am going to go to her house from Dec 26th to Jan 1st everyother day to get the mail feed the cats clean the litter....she is only 5 miles from my house how much would you charge?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• if she was my friend i would do it for free.....well i might do it for free even if she wasn't my friend lol. after all it's only a couple of minitues for like 4 days. she will probably offer you something even if you don't 'charge' anything ;)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I do it for free or like 20 bucks for the whole thing. its not really that big of a thing.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• If she is a friend I wouldn't charge anything. If this is a business deal find out what pet sitters charge. Where I live it is 18.00 for someone to come and let my dogs out to pee.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 8:12 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• This isn't my friend found them on craigslist and was just asking to get an idea if they ask me how much I would charge
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• o boy....i wouldn't be going into a stranger's house lol. doesn't it seem wierd to you that they would give a stranger the key to their home? lol maybe i'm paranoid
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Look at www.care.com. They have a pet care section and you can see what people charge in your area . GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:19 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• She has seen a background check on me from another site...also the pet care isn't for another month so I guess they have a month to get to know me....they are also looking for a sitter for their kids one night out of the week. She wants the same person to do both.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• id say $5-$10 a day
    its not very demanding work
    and she lives close
    but also
    i would not accept that job for someone I don't know
    ppl are looking for any way to sue ppl nowadays
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 8:39 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I would do it for free.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:38 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Free
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 2:05 PM on Nov. 15, 2010