Do you think that Cyber sex is cheating?

What about Porn too? And What about Phone Sex?
What about a married female working as a Phone Sex Operator?
To me Cheating is something that is done Pshycial with another person. Like touching ,kissing, actual sex with another person.In person sexual stuff. That is not with your Spouse,or Boyfriend ,or Girlfriend.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• Well if it is mental...and you talk to that same person every time.. Looking at porn is one thing but talking to is another in my opinion
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 2:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I think anything done, with the word SEX in the title, without your SO/DH/Partner is cheating.
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 2:16 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• emotional infidelity to me is more painful than physical. people have trouble controlling hormones, but to seek out an intimate relationship with someone else and cut your spouse out is to me harder to take. i wouldn't put up with either, but...

cyber sex and phone sex are different from porn... porn is just a visual thing. the others involve a communication between two people. the boundaries with all that are up to the individual couple.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Cyber sex is just a visual thing too. Phone sex you never see the person you are doing stuff with. I think that when you watch a porn and cybering they are all most the same thing. Cybering with difference is you can talk to the other person. You may come up with a erotic story together.
    Anonymous

• I think anything that your partner does that involves sex or any kind of physical contact is cheating IF he/she keeps it from their SO. If they can't do it in front of you, then it's cheating!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 2:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Yes to all of the above.
    bluiidmommy

Answer by bluiidmommy at 2:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• yes he should not be lusting after anyone but me in any way shape or form.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I think having contact with anyone outside your relationship is cheating - even if it is by phone or computer.

I don't have a problem with occasionally viewing porn. I don't live with my boyfriend so if he occasionally looks at a pay-per-view porn, I don't care and I don't want to know - as long as it does not impact on our relationship. But if I were living with him all the time or married, I would not want it to be something that he did instead of having sex with me. We would need to have that discussion when I move in.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 5:03 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i don't think that it's cheating if your partner knows about it and is ok with it. Dh knows that i have a "friend" online and that she is a female. I have only ever been with DH in real life and he knew before we married that i thought i was bi. he was ok with that and actually gave me the ok to have an affair with a girl if he met her before anything physical happened. if i kept it from him it would be cheating. btw, my friend also knows about my hubby. so i think if everyone involved is informed and ok with it it's not cheating. if anyone is hiding it, then it becomes cheating.
    Anonymous

• married woman as phone sex operator is just a hustler makeing that money. person doing pron while being married or in a serious realtionship is cheating to me cause well it is actual intercourse. now if the phone sex operator was meeting up with the clients then it's cheating. haveing phone sex and it not be an actual job yes cheating.
    rikaree

Answer by rikaree at 10:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2008