29 to 30 weeks depending on due date - clear fluid

i think it's pretty typical to be kind of gross ... expel alittle fluid during this time but my question is what is it? or Is it weird to leak alittle clear substance? tell me what you know!

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 8:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you could have discharge but i dont think you should be leaking maybe call your doctor first thing just to check but I wouldnt say you should be leaking..i know sometimes i tinkle a little i guess you could say and alot of ladies say to use a panty liner so you panties done get icky..
    But i would ask your doc can make sure its not amniotic fluid!
    kyliemaynard

Answer by kyliemaynard at 8:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I had a lot of clear liquidy discharge with my daughter. It always felt like I wet myself, but I hadn't, and it wasn't amniotic fluid. If you're worried call your doctor, but in my case, we were fine. Just wanted to give you some encouragement.
    lovepotato

Answer by lovepotato at 8:40 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• It could be discharge but you should call your doctor to be on the safe side.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 8:43 PM on Nov. 14, 2010