what is your opinion on keeping your girly parts clean.WHEN PREGNANT AND NOT!

YES,IM ASKING A SILLY QUESTION,BUT THE FACT IS I HATE HAIR.OTHER THEN MY HEAD AND SOMETHIMES I HATE IT TOO.BUT DO SOME WOMEN GET

EMBARRASS THE FACT THEY HAVE HAIR OTHER THEN HEADS.NOW THAT I'M PREGNANT ITS EVEN HARDER TO KEEP YOUR SELF CLEAN BECAUSE YOUR HAIR GROWS FASTER THEN EVER. YOUR LIKE I JUST TRIMED LAST NIGHT.AND WHEN YOUR 7 TO 9 MONTHS PREGNANT YOU CAN'T SEE YOUR STUFF NO MORE.YOUR BIG BELLY IS IN THE WAY AND TRYING NOT TO CUT YOUR SELF,MAN! ANY WAY I'M BIG ON KEEP YOUR SELF CLEAN IN THAT AREA ,THAT MY MOMS DOING SHE WAS BIG ON KEEPING YOUR SELF CLEAN.AND MY HUSBAND LIKES IT BETTER TOO.BUT ARE THERE WOMEN OUT THERE THAT CARE OR DONT CARE. ARE THERE OTHER WAYS TO GET THE HAIR OFF OTHER THEN SHAVING AT THE END OF YOUR DUE DATE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I shave mine pregnant or not all the way up to delivery. I HATE HAIR TOO.
    My SO asks me how i do it when i cant see it and i tell him i have been doing this for 6+yrs so i think i know where it is without looking.
    Anonymous