Is anyone else on here tired of people posting daily descriptions of their vaginal discharge for the entire world to see!!

Yeah, I know...you think I'd be over it by now.. LOL but I do have to ask 8 questions today so I thought I'd ask again.
It amazes me that people don't know how to use the TMI flag. It's used as a warning before you open the details. Not to remind us it's TMI AFTER we read it.

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 8:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Apparently no one has ever heard of google and it's amazing ability to find hundreds of websites with their 'issue' in under 2 seconds. Pretty much what I'm saying is, I'm sick of it too. This is cafemom, not cafevagina.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• But what if they're wondering if they could be pregnant?!?!?!

Then they are screwed because NO ONE on cafemom could possibly know if someone is pregnant or not. Only a pregnancy test can determine that because pregnancy symptoms are usually the same as PMS. The "Am I pregnant" questions are even more annoying!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:43 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• They should create a group just for women with vaginal problems! LMAO
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Nanixh should get Best answer! CafeVagina now that is original!sidesplittinglaughter I have to skip all the va ja ja questions after awhile Im like ok Im done......*sigh*

Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:35 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Especially when I'm eating and it's all in the blue letters on the page. I don't have a choice. UGH!

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 8:23 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Cafevagina!!!!!!!! Lmao!! She should get best answer, and yes, I think it is a bit much. I don't like to hear about weird and funky vaginal discharges. Go to the doctor if it's that bad cuz we on CM are not doctors. I also think that Google is being forgotten because more than half of these questions on here could EASILY be answered by a simple google search.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I agree Gen because when I worried that I was pregnant I googled EVERYTHING. I went on sites to find out when I should be most fertile, read other TTC forums, and learned from all the research that I did that ONLY time could tell if I was pregnant and a simple pregnancy test. And guess what!!? I found that out all on my own and quicker than waiting for others to answer my question on here...and I educated myself more on fertility and cycles when trying to concieve. So instead of coming on CM and making myself look stupid, I educated myself and now am wiser from it. GOOGLE people, GOOGLE!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• idk....not a big deal for me....i just go to a different question
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I kinda assume that everything is TMI on here. They just want help and support, kinda the point of this site...
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 8:25 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Oh I like that idea Kathy... Google is also a great resource for basic information.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:31 PM on Nov. 14, 2010