what is your opinion ON SHAVING OR KEEPING YOUR SELF CLEAN?

YES,IM ASKING A SILLY QUESTION,BUT THE FACT IS I HATE HAIR.OTHER THEN MY HEAD AND SOMETHIMES I HATE IT TOO.BUT DO SOME WOMEN GET
EMBARRASS THE FACT THEY HAVE HAIR OTHER THEN HEADS.NOW THAT I'M PREGNANT ITS EVEN HARDER TO KEEP YOUR SELF CLEAN BECAUSE YOUR HAIR GROWS FASTER THEN EVER. YOUR LIKE I JUST TRIMED LAST NIGHT.AND WHEN YOUR 7 TO 9 MONTHS PREGNANT YOU CAN'T SEE YOUR STUFF NO MORE.YOUR BIG BELLY IS IN THE WAY AND TRYING NOT TO CUT YOUR SELF,MAN! ANY WAY I'M BIG ON KEEP YOUR SELF CLEAN IN THAT AREA ,THAT MY MOMS DOING SHE WAS BIG ON KEEPING YOUR SELF CLEAN.AND MY HUSBAND LIKES IT BETTER TOO.BUT ARE THERE WOMEN OUT THERE THAT CARE OR DONT CARE. ARE THERE OTHER WAYS TO GET THE HAIR OFF OTHER THEN SHAVING AT THE END OF YOUR DUE DATE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• haha omg i was asking this same question to my SO! i was telling him how do i shave down there i cant see and i diff dont trust him doing it. All he said was leave it the way it is.. ewww!!
    Anonymous

• I dont shave because it feels awful the next day! eeekkk! ouch! But I do trim so its not a mess, if yah know what I mean. When it came to being preg. I was almost more embarrassed to go to the doc and have a smooth croch. so I didnt care when i was pregnant. why should you anyways? Keeping it clean and trimmed is good but ouch no shaving! lol.
    Anonymous

• i just answered your first ?
    Anonymous

• im big on keping myself clean and am pregnant myself and the farther along i get the harder i find it to do. On top of the hair growing faster i just cant see like i used to plus it hurts to bend that way now. Iv found that my hubby is very understanding and is willing to help in the department now of course it takes alot of trust to hand your husband your razor so it might not be for everyone. oh and i suppose you could try waxing the hair stays gone longer but i imagine its very painful.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I got to the point I didn't care too much any more. I told my husband if he had a problem with it, he was welcome to do it for me! He did!! We both enjoyed it!! LOL
    Anonymous

• while we are on the topic lol how can u make it bald down there without the bumps and redness? i have to trim it also cause if i cut it all i have bumps.
    Anonymous

• I feel the same as the PP. Being shaved makes me feel embarassed especially at my midwifes. I do trim mine so I don't have bush-zilla. LOL I make hubby do it He doesn't mind, it generally leads to sex. We just spread a towel on the bed and he trims away with a little trimmer. I have a great hubby htough, he shaves my legs while I'm pregnant too.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 2:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• BUT HAVE YOU EVER ASK YOUR SELF OR YOUR GYN WHY DO WE HAVE HAIR DOWN THERE.
    WHAT IS IT PERPOSE.IS IT EVES WAY OF HINDING IT OR WHAT?
    Anonymous

• You could always ask your husband to shave down there for you. My husband offered it to me when i get bigger.Or you could go and get it waxed that lasts alot longer. I hate hair like you do i shave all the time.
    Anonymous

• I swear by Brazillians, I go every 6 weeks. It really does not hurt as bad as you think it would and it lasts. I hope this helps.
    jennfouty

Answer by jennfouty at 2:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2008