My latest ultrasound is a bit confusing. Can you tell me what you see?

The ultrasound photo can be viewed in my photos, album Baby #3.

MommyWoes

Asked by MommyWoes at 8:59 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't know what I see... I am always so confused by the u/s pics. BUT... if it was twins the tech would have told you and you would have seen two different heartbeats.

Good Luck!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• i think i see two babies...either that or its just a really bad shot!! but i think i can see 2 torsos!! congrats!!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:04 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• yeah I agree with them I dont know what it is it looks like two!
    EliasMommyDec09

Answer by EliasMommyDec09 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I see one for sure. If someone told me there was another one, I could probably point to where it is, but just looking...I can't tell whether it's a second baby or just innards.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:19 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I don't see two, I am puzzled by the round object with alot of white to the right of the baby.. It looks like one to me.. I think its just a bad u/s pic.. My first u/s pic was just of the head and nothing else LOL.. So yeah it does happen..

I also agree with first poster, if it was two the tech would have said something or got the Dr...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:19 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Too hard for me to tell, sorry =(
    H.I.S.

Answer by H.I.S. at 9:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My doctor is the one that very quickly did the ultrasound.... but when I asked her she said to refer any questions to the next doctor I see on the 23rd. They've been monitoring me very closely but won't tell me why. And they called in a specialist from LA to see me on the 23rd.
    MommyWoes

Comment by MommyWoes (original poster) at 9:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Very hard to say. I can see why you might be thinking twins though. Hope you get some better answers from your doc =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Looks like 1 baby and a pocket of fluid around the torso (white usually means fluid). Call your dr and flat out ask them and keep asking it is your right to know what is going on.
    babyblue21

Answer by babyblue21 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I need an ultrasound tech stat! LOL!! We're getting no where with my doctor and my husband is at the point where he wants to go pay to have a 3d ultrasound done.
    MommyWoes

Comment by MommyWoes (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2010