Pregnancy complications? need advice

I'm 15 wks and I keep getting really sick when I eat. I recently ate then got sick and threw up. I then got light headed and my nose bled a little. Since then I have been having small sharp pains in my pelvic area. I don't know if I'm worrying too much or if i should be concerned. advice please?

kayaiden8907

Asked by kayaiden8907 at 9:12 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• the sharp pain is most likely ligament pain. i wouldn't be worried, as these are normal pregnancy symptoms. But if it makes you feel better, call the doctor.
    ksanders

Answer by ksanders at 9:17 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• i would say try to settle your stomach with some crackers and ginger ale. when you're feeling better try eating very small meals throughout the day. that will probably help
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I have tried everything for my naseau. They even perscribed me naseau meds and they dont help. I have tried ginger root capsuls and raspberry leaf tea and nothing works. Thanks for the answers maybe I just worry too much lol but my first pregnancy was much easier than this
    kayaiden8907

Comment by kayaiden8907 (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• peppermint is suppose to help, tea or stick however you think you can keep down, if in am, before getting out of bed eat some saltine crackers or another kind that appeals the most to you

feel better soon
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:25 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I would call u doctor or a hot line # they gave u. If u feel u need to go to the er. I had a blood scare with my twins when I was 18 wks alone and my mom pick up my girl and came to see me my dh was to far to come. Do what u think u need to 4 u and the baby. Good luck
    3momamber

Answer by 3momamber at 9:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• drink a lot of water and suck on some lemons...that always helps.
    KheiyahIsLife

Answer by KheiyahIsLife at 9:38 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Have u had a ultrasound yet? My nausea was really bad b/c of twins. It went back 3 generation
    3momamber

Answer by 3momamber at 9:40 PM on Nov. 14, 2010