Were you treated differently than your brother??

Were given different rules, freedoms, expectations than your brother? Can you honestly say you were treated exactly the same?

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope! I think us being females our parents are more worried about us! You hear all the scarry stories out there!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 9:19 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• We had the same chores and such. But for whatever reasons, when we hit around 16 and 17 they became more lax on him. And I am only a year older....exactly a year older. I don't get it LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:19 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• yes! my brother is so spoiled lol.
    lovingedward

Answer by lovingedward at 9:19 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• We were not and still am not treated the same. My brother is 5 years younger and I used to get in trouble when HE did something wrong, because I was older and knew better and should have taught him not to do whatever it was that he did. Because he is a male, he gets treated better even though he is an unemployed alcoholic and I am busting my butt in school and working to support my son while his girls are being raised by stepdads.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:20 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Oh, geez!! Do NOT get me started!! LOL!!! It was so unfair it wasn't even funny!! He's still treated like he's some sort of god or something. Granted, I know he's the youngest of 4 children and the only boy, but damn!! He act like an ass most of the time and my parents don't seem to get pissed at him.
    I could write a book about all the ways he got away with things!!!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:24 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• layh41407....if I had a sister, I think we might have the same brother!!!!
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I had 3 brothers and I was the only girl and I was treated very differently than they were.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2010