Tastefully Simple anyone??

Has anyone tried their things?? im looking at trying the Nanas apple cake mix and making it for thanksgiving..?

mohme2three

Asked by mohme2three at 9:20 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Food & Drink

• The Nanas Applecake is AMAZING!! I love the majority of their foods. Beer bread is yummy, chicken rice soup is good.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:23 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• The only thing ive ever had is there beer bread but it was delicious!!! So I think you should give it a try!
    Nessasmomma

Answer by Nessasmomma at 9:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I was dissapointed personally. I bought a few things, and they seemed awful exspensive, and seemed like I could have done better on my own. They weren't horrible or anything, just not what I expected I guess.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:36 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• It's really expensive for what it is, and you can do cheaper and better on your own.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:38 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• while the stuff is expensive, it is good. not all of it is worth the money, but if you can afford it and do not have time to cook the stuff from scratch it is good. i love the apple cake, the beer bread, i just made the savory cheese dip (mix with cream cheese and heat) tonight, the kids did not like it but the husband and i did. i really like the garlic garlic, onion onion, and seasoned salt blends. i have had a lot of their things in the past but these are all recent purchases and the spice blends i always have on hand.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 12:45 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• The caramel sauce is the best I have ever had, and mostly natrual. The apple cake is very good, but you can make one at home for about the same effort.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 4:09 PM on Nov. 15, 2010