How many mommies get something stuck in there minds?

i have this dora dora the explore song in my mind and it just never goes away, i bet i you now have it stuck in your mind too...lol.. or it would be soumthing crazy like to the f to the r to the e to the e free credit..lol.. so what would be on your mind that is crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Hahaha..I was just sittin here at work humming the Dora the Explorer song! My daughter is a HUGE fanatic....Another one that gets into my head and wont leave is the old song "The lion sleeps tonight" - a weema way....hahahaha!
    micjones

Answer by micjones at 2:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• That awful subway commercial song 5 dolla 5 dolla 5 dolla foot long eeeugh its annoying.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 2:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I sooo hate when that happens because!!!!!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 2:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Have you ever notice that when you want to remember a song its not there but its those darn commercial ...lol...
    Anonymous

• Thomas the Train theme song. "Their 2 their 4 their 6 their 8 shunting cars and hulling frait..." Oh God Help Me!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!
    Leauna

Answer by Leauna at 2:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• ..lol sorry, i do that too, i know we would be driving for like 2 hrs and i would start humming and hubby lol at me cause i would be doing dora dora the explore or something that is just crazy...
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 2:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i also have the one song elmo's house from seasme street, OMG what is happening to me...lol...
    blame it on the post!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I was just thinking about this. Mine is a little different but I woke up in an eerie mood and I did everything in my power to stay in that mindset to figure out why I felt that way. Strange. I always have Dora in my head...or the backyardagains lol. Usually it is the most obnoxious song that you only heard 3 seconds of on the radio before you switched the station and the same annoying verse plays and replays over and over and ..... you get the idea:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:53 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• OMG... I thought it was just me and my husband who did this?!?!? My boy are crazy about the Wiggles... and believe me... we jam to them everytime we get in the car and it's on most of the time in my house... so for me it's the Wiggles Songs... lol... Oh and I love the Free Credit Report Songs...

ThreeUnder3

Answer by ThreeUnder3 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Eastern motors motors... your jobs your credit credit...

Get the cash you need in a flash at cashpoint.... "I got money for- whatever"...

BTW, thanks Apr1l. You suck!! (just kidding)
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2008