How did you feel when you took that pregnancy test and got 2 blue lines but you were on a form of birth control?

i was in utter disbelief especially since i was taking my birth control pills faithfully

lovingedward

Asked by lovingedward at 9:43 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wasn't suprised. I'm just dangerously fertile...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• i was so happy but i wasn't on any birth control....
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 9:45 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• my first thought was "thats not fair, my eggs cheated"
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• We were trying so I was happy happy happy
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My youngest was an oops... we were using natural family planning but had cut a few corners on the rules because I had previously had a hard time getting pg anyhow. My first feeling was pretty much shock... as I recall dh went to read the test and his words were 'Oh crap!' I then ran in, looked at the two lines, and said "I don't want to deal with this right now!" and I went into another room and locked the door. It was pretty much a huge shock. Of course, now we can't picture life without her- truly the best gift we never knew we wanted!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:48 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I thought "seriously, God? Okay... if thats what you want for me.." And then I was happy :)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2010