Could I be pregnant? adult content

I ovulated 3 days ago but I had sex with 3 different guys around that time. The first guy was right before I ovulated, the second was right when i was and the 3rd was right after I ovulated. That was a week ago and now I'm cramping, oozing white discharge from my panties to the point it runs down my thigh if I don't get to the bathroom soon. I feel like I might puke but I haven't actually yet. Do you think I am and if I am pregnant who do you most likely think the father is? 1st, 2nd, or 3rd guy. LMAO....just kidding! Had to make fun of the stupid "Am I pregnant" questions...they are SOOO annoying!

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 9:48 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes they are!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:50 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I think it's the second guy because his penis was bigger than the first guy.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• oh but the nuts of the 1st guy were huge!! Could that be it?
    worriedmommy600

Comment by worriedmommy600 (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I know sometimes the questions are a little out there and quite frankly there have been some down right STUPID questions (i.e. I had sex with my boyfriend this morning and now I'm nausiated and my boobs hurt...YES IT WAS AN ACTUAL QUESTION!) but honestly there are some really scared women out there that unfortunantly do not know how the female body works. I personally can not imagine having to ask one of these questions because I do chart and I do know how the female body works but we're all different.

If you don't like the questions...don't answer them or drop in to say "get Taking Charge Of Your Fertility and learn how your body works sweetie" but don't make fun...it's really quite immature.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Oh yeah, because those balls hold more sperm. Well maybe it's twins and one is guy #1 and the other is guy #2...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• If you don't like the OP's question you have the option to take your own advice too. :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Might be fraternal twins that the 1st and 2nd fertalized...lol.
    worriedmommy600

Comment by worriedmommy600 (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I mean you could be pregnant or maybe you just contracted some type of STD from being a hoe :-O haha j/k :)
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 10:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• that was great!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• It sounds to me like one of the 3 gave you an STD. I advise you to see a doctor before having sex again.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 11:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2010