Do you think he's into me?

I met this guy threw my ex but they are no longer friends. He always tells me he wants to hang out and always complains to me that he hates being single and it's so hard to find a good girl. At one point I tried getting together with him, we started hitting it off but then I went threw alot of emotional problems and left town for a little while so I never really found out if he really liked me or not. Now that I'm back he is talking to me again and saying the same things but because he used to have a friendship with my ex, he seems hesitant.
Do you think he's into me? What can I say to let him know that I really am interested in persueing something with him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd just say "Hey, let's see where this goes"

Answer by admckenzie at 9:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I always followed that book, "He's Just Not That Into You". Let the guy do the pursuing. You should not have to spend your life guessing if a man likes you. If he likes you, he will find a way to be with you. Isn't that what it's all about? If you want to spend your life with someone, you don't want to play games. You shouldn't have to say, well, I'll go after him and see how it goes.. No. Again, let the guy do the work and then you can't go wrong...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• If he was interested he would be actively pursuing you. Since he is not, I would take that as he doesn't like you that way.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:59 PM on Nov. 14, 2010