Worst airline you've ever flown?

I hate Southwest.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 9:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Travel

• Delta. I've been bumped from a flight (funny, my luggage made it, I didn't!), my luggage lost, stuck on the tarmac for hours (Atlanta, in July, no AC, no bev. service in 112 deg heat and 95% humidity for over 1 1/2 hours and not allowed to even stand up and stretch), and missed connections.

I don't fly much anymore, but when I have no other choice to get somewhere, I try to fly either Alaska or Southwest.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:13 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Delta
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• American Airlines. Sat me in between two overwight men that didn't fit in their own seat, I had a newborn with me and they did nothing to better the situation even though they were constantly making me move so they could use the toilet or get snacks...it was horrible. One guy dropped his carryon bag on my baby's head and acted like it never happened.
    They sent me a letter saying I should be more sensetive to overweight passengers, so I forwarded their response to my letter to everyone in my email box.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I don't fly because the Lord said, "Lo I will be with you always!" I'm not so sure He'd be with me up there. All thought, the worst flight was those little planes that take you where the larger airlines can't go. Man when they hit those air pockets and your drink lands up in the passenger's lap, you have to wonder if this was such a good idea.

I beieve they all went down hill once they stopped serviing peanuts! Now no first class? That is just so wrong. As far as loosing luggage, I always carry on a bag with me & buy a couple of outfits when I'm there. Then give them to the woman's battered centers or homeless shelters so I don't have to carry anything back but my brush, toothbrush, and a few unmentionables. Makes it easy and stress free!
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 5:49 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I think Delta is the worst, but maybe it's just because they are the only one available to me from where I live. I have flown others that I much prefer, but when you live in a small town, you have to use what's available.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:18 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Delta--I've only flown with them a few times and they are by far the worst flights I've ever been on.
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Delta, but they are the only airline around here.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:35 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Delta...they have lost my luggage twice.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 6:19 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Delta - lost my luggage.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:53 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• American....anytime we fly, we always get stuck overnight...and the people are rude at the front desks when you ask them anything about connecting flights and so on...and yet aflac still books American anytime we fly...they must get a great deal!
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 6:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2010