What's your best travel experience?

I still have yet to have one.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 9:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Travel

• You will one day lol

In have two. One was my very first trip. i flew out to Las Vegas on my 18th birthday. I was so scared once I was left alon in the airport but was so happy to.
    My second fun trip was with my friend from work. I dared her to go see some guy in upstate new York. That is my first trip witha friend. My other friends were all way to scared to go beyond their front door so I really enjoyed the time with someone who wasn't afraid.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 1:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• My husband and I rode the Rail Trains from Texas to the state of Washington. Oh my, what a wonderful way to see our beautiful country and meet others. They have large windows so you can view not only the cities you pass through, but also the mountains where no one has been. We saw the ocean, we saw deer as we went into Oregon. We saw the snow on the tree tops and beautiful sunrises/sunsets. I'm not much of a sleeper. I hung out in the dinning car and snack car at night. There was always someone up. We brought games and met people from different parts of the world. It was a great adventure....Highly recommend it when you want to go a long distant but don't have a lot of money. Bring your own snacks but make sure you eat in the dinning car at least once for the experience. They spoil you! Hope this helps
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 5:22 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I've had many great ones. A trip to the Grand Canyon was one. Bryce Canyon and Zion in Utah were others. A recent trip to Las Vegas was just perfect. Last summer we went to Gatlinberg and saw the homesteads of my ancestors in Smoky Mountain National Park. I loved our honeymoon in Paris> Italy, Ireland and England also provided great places to visit. That's just the best of the lot, I just love to travel and see other parts of the world. Oh, St. Maarten was great as well. I don't let little things upset me, I just enjoy the good parts.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:16 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Hawaii and Alaska!!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:34 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• When I can fly and I don't to stop and switch planes just non-stop and get to my destination with no problem...LOVE IT!!!
    It just makes my visit just as pleasant.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:22 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Month-long tour of Europe.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Cruise to Bermuda. We had a wonderful time. Lots to do or not do so it was relaxing and fun.
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 9:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• It all depends on who you are with. I haven't had a great one yet, either, UGH
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 3:13 AM on Nov. 21, 2010