birth control patch what was your review?

okay .. i was on the patch back in highschool all i remember is that i loved the patch and it has been my fav birthcontrol method. I dont remeber no side effects or weight gain no nothing.

I have had 2 kids since high school i was 113 lbs then i was really small and couldnot gain no weight to save my life. after baby num 1 i also took the patch i didnt pay my weight any attention then. guess it wasnt a matter. i didnt get back to my pre preggo weight but hey im 5'7 i could use a little more weight being im tall

anyhow my point is i had baby number 2 in 2009 after that i got the mirena iud and couldnt lose weight my lowest weight was 171 with teh iud when i got up to 183 during my pregnancy. so i was on that for long b4 i got a new method i asked for the patch doc i went too then cudnt give it to me. so i got some pill .. I did manage to lose weight. that ran out back in Aug so till today i havent took no birth.( 2 b cont)

BellaDiamond

Asked by BellaDiamond at 9:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Health

• control. which it only been few months. well i switched docs and my doc gave me the patch like i asked for. and im almost at my goal weight which is 130 i am 133 yay. so if u been on patch how did that go for you? which i do exercise and i watch what i eat this is a life style change for me.
    so 1st sign of a weight gain i am ripping the patch off LOL hope i have good results.
    also have u took a birth control method and still mange to lose weight if so what was it?

sorry so long
    BellaDiamond

Comment by BellaDiamond (original poster) at 10:00 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I got pregnant on the patch, so after I had her, I went to the Mirena. I am on my second one now and have successfully had it for 6 years with no side affects. I have lost 20 lbs in the past 3 months.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:00 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I had my beautiful son Bailey while on the Patch! He is 6 now. I've been happily on the pill ever since.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:18 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I had a lot of trouble with the patch, migranes and constant nausea were the main ones I have Mirena now and dont have many complaints
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 14, 2010