Or what?

Lol so my 17 year old brother just went off on me cause my mom and dad aren't home and we were eating dinner here (me and my hubby) and I told him he needed to help with dishes. My little 13 year old sister was doing them all by herself. Me and my hubby stepped in and started helping while he "slept" well I told him he needed to get up and help and I hate it when their like "or what?" lol how do you respond to the "or what?" question?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 10:00 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He asked me or what lol sorry Just reread my question and it didn't make sense lol
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 10:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I would have said something like, "Or I'll try out those self defense/karate moves I've been dying to put to use on YOUR lazy ass!" Or, I would have gotten a glass of ice water, walked over to him, held it over his head and said, "Or this is how you'll be waking up some morning when you aren't expecting it." I'm mean, though lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Or else I'll put my foot up your ass...........Or else you'll be speaking with a lisp due to missing your 2 front teeth.......something along those lines would work for me. =)
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 10:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Or you won't eat again.
    mommywho28

Answer by mommywho28 at 10:54 PM on Nov. 14, 2010