Should I stay out of it or say something ?

My mil had a spat with her daughter and so she complains about her not wanting to do her nails and that she does not help her out with things since she is sick. I do not know both sides of the story but I am getting tired of having to run errands all the time because they do not speak. WTH?? She lives with her. Wht should I do? Hubby just tags along and follows orders. What should we do and say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I would say sit down with your husband and have a long talk. It's best for him to handle the situation, but he needs to understand exactly what is bothering you and how to go about approaching it with his mom and sister.
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 10:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Stay out of it. Let hubby deal with the errands if he's inclined...but don't get into the middle of Mom-in-law's spat with her daughter. If they patch it up, you might be deemed the "bad guy" for getting involved.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 10:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• stay out of it with the spat. but i would tell your hubby he may need to try to help get things moving along.. its not YOUR place to take care of his MOM
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 12:40 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Talk to DH right away before you get to stressed to talk it out calmly.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 10:12 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• She wants me to make a nail appintment and bring her to the salon. My sil is an expert nail girlie...I don't want to get in the middle . Right??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I'd stay out of it for sure!
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 10:24 PM on Nov. 14, 2010