Question about a prenatal vitamin

Hi, I just bought CareOne water soluble vitamin, but I was wondering if anyone knew why water soluble vitamins contain more vitamin A, C, E? Is it really safe to use? I know the typical prescription prenatal vitamins don't contain as much of those. I was originally taking the prescription kind but due to nausea switched to a childrens chewable vitamin for a while. Now I'm looking into this brand and was just wondering if its safe or anyone have any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• As far as I know, most over the counter vitamins are comparable. Mine have 200% Vit C, 50% Vit A, and 100% Vit E.

These gave me nausea early on, so I started taking them at night, so I wouldn't be awake when my stomach started revolting. Working well so far!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 10:17 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• the best prenatal i have found is prenate dha it seems to be great my pregnacy is purfect and he is geting big
    myelile

Answer by myelile at 10:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2010