TOY STORY OVERLOAD

My daughters favorite movie is toy story. We took her to see the third one and she just sat there and was glued to it. My 10 month old son was laughing the entire time lol to cute. What is your kids favorite movies?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 10:26 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Same. My toddler asks for Toy Story 3 almost every day. (Not that he can sit still through the entire movie.)
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 10:27 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Right now it is Transformers, he has watched it about a zillion times and wants every single one of the transformers toys for Christmas. If I have to hear that movie one more time I am going to "accidentally" lose it. LOL!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:30 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My son pretty much loves any cartoon movies! His favorite is Cars, but for the past few days he has asked for Kung Fu Panda over and over. He also enjoys Toy Story too though :)
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 10:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Our DS has been obsessed with Cars for the past year, but as of about a month or two ago, it's been Wall-E! DS and DD LOVE to point out Toy Story character/toys when we're at the store, but haven't really seen the movies yet. My friend had a bootleg copy of the 3rd movie, but it was a really crappy version, so they weren't very interested in it. We took DS to go see Shrek 4 at the theaters...he liked it, but didn't love it. We're going to buy all 3 Toy Story movies for DS as stocking stuffers, so we'll see how much they like it in about a month. =)
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2010