What's wrong with me? adult content

I've been having sex since I was 15 years old. I have had a little more partners than your average bear...not proud of that but its true. I'm now 23 and have NEVER had an orgasm from another person. EVER. Not even came close. Actually the only way I can have an orgasm is if I, stomach-down, lay on the bed or the ground and like hump it. I know its really weird. Anyways, I am feeling kind of disappointed that I might die never getting to experience an orgasm during sex or anything else. Could there be something physcially wrong with me or is this another issue? I know I have low self esteem so I wonder if that might have something to do with it. Oh and if you don't have anything nice to say, move along.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• a lot of ladies don't have their first orgasm till their in their 30's. The ground thing isn't weird it's a clitoral orgasm. Have you tried a vibrator? there are some that are designed to help hit the g spot. you can try www.slumberparties.com they have some really good ones. lol
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 10:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• You need to find a guy that takes his time to please you.
    Iamasinglemom99

Answer by Iamasinglemom99 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• i have only had 1 partner but i started using muscle tightening while masterbating lay on your side and put your leg straight up and hold it there tightening your muscles ...your body should look like an open pair of scissors..from this position rub your clitorous...you should orgasm quickly( tightening your muscles increases blood flow and helps alot)...once you are good at this you can tighten your muscles during sex and rub your clitorous....this is what works for me i hope it will work for you
    ericswifey247

Answer by ericswifey247 at 10:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I am with you! I started at 14 and have had over 25 partners. I never had an orgasm until this year..at the age of 25. I never could even have one with myself. I still have not had one during sex unless I use my vibrating buddy and DH listens to everything I say. Don't give up...I haven't yet.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Depends. I never had an orgasm before either until I got with the person I'm with now. He really knows how to hit the right spots.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:40 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I think the most important key to unlocking the orgasm puzzle for me was when I finally learned to love myself as is. Good luck.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:48 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• you have to be in the right position, and feel really comfortable with the person your with so that you can just relax and tell them what to do and what you like. you should get the ky jelly intense for her. it really works! you put it on your clit. its the best ever , lol.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• oh and you know what else you might want to try if your up for it, get a vertical hood piercings. (a clit piercing). its really worked out great for me.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Not uncommon. Many times the clit is more inside than outside and it's not as easy for us to have an orgasm with someone else. Just show your sex partner how you can get it and let him figure out how he can make it happen for you.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2010