4 month old baby, how many times a day to give cereal?

just starting solids, how many times a day do you feed your 4 month old cereal, I am the grandmother and do not remember this.

NaTilde

Asked by NaTilde at 2:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• At 4 months I'd start with once a day. I found the best time to feed cereal was in the evening but an hour or so before bed so it has time to settle. Have you checked with the doctor about starting solids? I am one of those moms that thinks you should feed a hungry baby at all times but I know the recomended age is closer to six months.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 2:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I did once a day. At 4 months, they could bearly eat anyway. More of a fun thing for baby. I did it in the afternoons since it was the only time I had time.
    Anonymous