im six mon pregnet and my boyfriend of 3 yrs left me for another woman?

i cheated on him two weeks befor the conseption date. with a black man. he cheated on me three times with one black girl and two black wemon. i no it dont make it right. the doctor says its almost 100% shur its his baby but if not he loses every thing. and the thought of that i have pushed him so far away. i love my little boy. but the pain i feel is so unbelievable. i cant ease it off i see them together every day. yhis man i no is the love of my life and the guy i am ment to be with. we both made our mistakes. but why run off now. i need him more than ever and now im all alone. i feel like nothing and my heart hurts so bad 3 years is along time to be with someone. and i no he is screwing up. im helpless. some one out there has been through this i just need some advice?

Deananne E.

Asked by Deananne E. at 10:49 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• okay 1st of all I have never heard of a Dr telling a patient that he is 100% sure who the father is, unless they do DNA or that test u get at 5months, now if he left you for another woman maybe thats because he knows that kid might not be his& to tell u the truth i wouldnt blame him.
    Anonymous

• 1st let me say that I don't see where color plays into this...
    2nd you don't need to be stressing! I know it's hard to deal with but you have to think of your baby and your health right now. He's either going to come back around or not, that's his choice and chances are he already has his mind made up in this matter. If he's run off with someone and left you alone while pregnant, I say he's not worth it. No REAL MAN leaves his pregnant gf, under no circumstances. yes, you had your ups and downs but in all honesty, if he really cared, he wouldn't have left. I wouldn't try to get him back, I'd rather do it alone than risk being with a man who would leave me at such a vital moment in my life. If he'd leave you while pregnant, chances are he'd leave you any moment he feels. I'm not trying to be a downer but I think you deserve better! Everyone makes their mistakes but he was wrong in leaving!
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 11:04 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• why does it matter that the man is black??? I dont understand why you had to add that in there imo
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 11:30 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Why does it matter what race the person is that you both chose to cheat with? And another thing you cheated two weeks before conception? So you know when you conceived, exactly?

But besides all of that.... if you two truly were meant to be together, you would be. There would be no cheating. And just because you think he is the love of your life right now, doesn't mean that he feels the same. A relationship can not work without mutual love and respect. Which you don't seem to have for each other.
    MommyWoes

Answer by MommyWoes at 11:40 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• It shouldn't be a race thing.
    A DNA test will show who the father is.
    If he left you for another woman he not worth you time.
    The only thing that matters is your child is healthy
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 12:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Why does your profile come up with another name?

Frankly, all the cheating tells me that NEITHER of you is ready for a permanent committed relationship yet. Concentrate on your baby and finishing your education if you haven't done so. FORGET MEN until you are a person who can stand up on her own, support herself and her child with no outside help(it'll take time but you CAN do it) and who understands that someone who cheats on you with THREE DIFFERENT WOMEN is NOT worth your time or emotion.

The best revenge is success. You're not going to get him back. Nor should you even try. FIND SOMEONE BETTER... find YOURSELF at your maximum potential. Do that and you will then find a man who makes this loser look like a back alley bum. Then HE will be the one regretting.

Onward and upward. No going back.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:07 PM on Nov. 16, 2010