Can anyone recommend a good nanny in Nassau county or Queens?

I've had a couple I've been unhappy with and I'm tired of going through the ad process. I'd rather go with a referral. I need someone who drives.

pet21

Asked by pet21 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• Are you looking for live in live out? How old are the kids? Job description please.
    Since becoming a mom I gave up my Nanny days which were great but I do keep in touch with my nanny friends. I think there is one between families right now.
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• What are you looking for? what times? PM me! I live about an hour away from you.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I'll go with you-pick me up in Calif!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 3:08 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I'm looking for a part-time live-out Mon - Fri 2.30pm to 7pm and she needs to be able to drive to pick up the kids from school. My kids are 5 yrs and 14mths. I have my parents helping out right now, so I'll needs someone from mid-Jan onwards.
    pet21

Comment by pet21 (original poster) at 8:41 AM on Nov. 15, 2010