Do you get family Christmas pictures done ?

We never have even though I take alot of pictures of my kids in their Christmas outfits and try and get them to sit or stand in front of a christmas-y background .... We really only have gotten professional photos done twice ( once when my daughter was born and then a family photo after my son was born) .... I have alot of friends who get their family photos done especially for christmas ...and I guess it kind of makes me jealous that we just do not have the money to do it ...

2lilbumblebees

Asked by 2lilbumblebees at 10:52 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When my kids where little we went almost every year. Now that they are older we don't do it as much, although we will more then likely do one this year. You should look around because now a days you can get them done for pretty inexpensive. I know most places run deals and you don't have to get a lot of pictures. Even if you did just one 8 X 10 for your house. We usually go to JC Penny's or Sears if we are taking a Christmas picutre.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• We get them done twice a year. But, I scout out the best coupon deals and only purchase the minimum. They are such a headache and I think that candid shots are better sometimes b/c there is always a good memory behind them. The only memory that is behind my professional portraits is the crying and headaches that the whole experience usually causes! LOL!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• We do but it is not done professionally.My BIL has a really nice camera so he took our family Christmas picture last year and that is probably what we will do again this year.
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 10:59 PM on Nov. 14, 2010