16 & Pregnant..........

Love this show, but is anyone else tired of hearing these girls complain about how "hard" life is, and how they have NO money for anything (diapers, wipes, formula), but yet they still have their nails done? It baffles my mind!

HaydensMama07

Asked by HaydensMama07 at 11:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I stopped watching because it got annoying ... I was a teen mom but I really didnt have any problems that they had and alot of them were annoying and did complain alot...

BUT ... I bought an at home manicure set ( with acrylic tips) for like $10 at walmart months ago... and I do my nails that way , and they look better and last longer than when i got them professionaly done.
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 11:13 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• ** forgot to add lol

which could mean that some of them do the same with their nails.... I doubt it, but it could be possible..... I also think that some of it is kind of "replayed" and maybe a little set up at times too.... I imagine they get money for the shows as does most reality shows pay... and they just have to add the money problems
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 11:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I understand about doin yourself at home...but most of the time, they show the girls actually going to a salon to get them done. I don't see why they would add that in for extra drama, because the girls seem to have enough of that on their own! LOL! And my sisters' were both teen moms, each twice over, so I know there was no money for that.
    HaydensMama07

Comment by HaydensMama07 (original poster) at 11:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• yeah i agree especially if it shows them actually spending money at a salon lol...
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 11:28 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I recently read that they are now making around $60,000 each for the season. That's good money!
    VevesHandmade

Answer by VevesHandmade at 11:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• That's Teen Mom, VevesHandmade....I don't think the girls on 16 & Pregnant get paid.
    HaydensMama07

Comment by HaydensMama07 (original poster) at 2:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2010