it takes a REALLY long time for my SO to "finish"

i have a new SO. and things are going absolutely perfect! except one thing. when we get intimate it seems like he takes FOREVER to finish. don't get me wrong, im not complaining one bit! it just kind of makes me self conscious. he seems to enjoy it very much.. but i wonder if maybe its something im doing wrong? im not sure! why could this be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• You just have to ask him.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:38 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Well if you grab him with one hand and rub his shaft you could bring him along quicker if you wanted. If hes enjoying himself then it doesn't have anything to do with you. But if your really that worried about it then talk to him about it. But I wouldn't be. Most women would love a guy that takes his time anyway more fun for us.
    Iamasinglemom99

Answer by Iamasinglemom99 at 11:39 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• my So was tha same way when i first met him. it would litterally take him sometimes close to 3-4 hours. but the longer we were together and the more comfortable he got with me, the easier it bacame. shit now we can be done in like 30 min. i was really worried at first too, but he ended up just needing a connection.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 11:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I don't see the problem..that is more time to enjoy it! But I love sex, so.. ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:50 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Give it time. He will soon be down to the 2 minute man - trust me!!! LOL
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 12:01 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• happened to me (he is an ex now)
    i thought he was nervous, turns out he was not coming because he was turned on by other "things"
    but still thought he had to be hetero and with a woman

sure it is just nervous with your guy though
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:14 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Happened to me when I was in my early twenties. The man I was with was an alcoholic and a coke head (didn't know he was addicted). He would take hours, with breaks in between, or go limp. My husband is average; 3-7 minutes unless he's drinking.
    GracieBabysMom

Answer by GracieBabysMom at 1:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2010