What kind of fitness class would you take if it was offered near you and paid for?

I live somewhere where we're lucky to have a gym at the community college that offers classes in WALKING lol. I think they just added a yoga class that I'm considering taking in the spring. I wish we had a belly dance class so I wouldn't have to do it watching DVDs lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:41 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Zumba!!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I've always wanted to try yoga. What is Zumba?
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 11:47 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• zumba...love it!! that's what i'd pick
    Sheilatx

Answer by Sheilatx at 12:13 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I take kickboxing in college and I absolutely love it! I'm thinking about taking it again next semester. And on the other end of the spectrum, I'd love to do something like the stripperobics or whatever the name they give it. Stripping is such an all body work out plus it has numerous benefits. ;)

We also have quite a few Walking For Fitness classes. They fill up quick lol.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 2:31 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I would love to take real kickboxing classes. I do a lot of the aerobics/kickboxing workouts, but they're kind of girly and fun..don't get me wrong, I love them, but I'd love to actually learn to kick some ass.
    I'd also love to take any type of martial arts instruction, if you count that as fitness.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:41 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Zumba and cycling. If only they had a daycare in the gym and it was when I could actually attend. Most classes start just as I am getting home with DD. I don't want to work all day and then dump her somewhere just so mom can get fit.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• i would looooove to do kickboxing!!! it wouldbe a good stress releiver for me..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:46 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• yoga
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 6:00 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• If its paid for i would try anything.
    mauricellaf

Answer by mauricellaf at 2:40 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Cycling! Old school but effective!
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 1:33 AM on Nov. 17, 2010