What is the best OTC.....

tooth whitener?

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 11:50 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I found the cheapest and safest way to clean your teeth. Even my dentist approved it. Peroxide 3% by volume. Be careful not to let it get on your gum 's the first few times you use it. I was a little sensitive when I did.
    I took a q-tip and put it on my teeth prior to going in to the shower and washed my hair, and what ever else I needed to do. Then brushed my teeth after. It took about three days and my teeth look quite white. Every few weeks I use it again to keep them white. The eye teeth took a little longer to whiten up. Good luck let me know how it goes.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I like Crest White Strips. Get the 7 day supply, they work great.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 11:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I have heard baking soda works really well. I would use whitening strips, whitening toothpaste, whitening mouthwash and floss daily. Also avoid coffee, tea, wine, soda and juice if you can help it. I think that only leaves water to drink lol.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Try Google......
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:13 AM on Nov. 16, 2010