peeing on the keyboard adult content

really dumb ? i FEEL preggers but period came 5 days late lighter than the norm, no bloating, no sore boobs, no cramps, no NORMAL period symptoms other than the obvious. i have heartburn like a mofo, i NEVER have heartburn. should i spend the money for a test? I was at the store twice today and talked myself out of it b/c of just having my period. With my other 2 i knew before my period and it never showed so i tested.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• let me tell you dollar tree tests DO work!!! That's how I found out I was pregnant with my dd.... what's a dollar right?
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 12:11 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• It couldnt hurt to get the cheapest test out there. That way you'd at least know, right?!
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 11:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• You could even go to a clinic and get a free test.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 12:46 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• You should take a pregnancy test and if you don't have the money the health department does free pregnancy tests.

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 2:18 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• test. check the net to find a place near you that will do that test free.
    tristanjsmom

Answer by tristanjsmom at 2:56 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Thanks ladies! I just felt weird going to buy a test when i just had my period BUT i got a test today and baby #3 is on his/her way!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:35 PM on Nov. 15, 2010