One more thing?!

Okay maybe I am just being snippy... but I havent been on CM in a while.. came back a few weeks ago .. saw that there has been some changes. Most for the good. Then I notice this little "to do" list on the right. Like I dont have enough "to do lists" in my life already? Why do I have to ask 5 questions a day? What if I really dont have anything to ask? I am only asking this to fill my quota for the day and see if bells and whistles go off when I complete my tasks or if just like life..once I am finished a new one starts over.... Sorry ladies..just venting... ugh..one more "to do" list...ack!

Tzutchka

Asked by Tzutchka at 11:59 PM on Nov. 14, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I NEVER even look at that stupid "to do" list. Ever since they changed everything, posters have been going nuts trying to earn points and getting all upset if they lose points and all that. How silly. I don't care at all. I am here to read and answer.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:26 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• It is all in fun. If you don't have a question to ask, then don't. It isn't like your going to get kicked off the site, lol....Just be you! :)
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 12:05 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I never complete that list. I just answer, vote up answers, and bump. It's miracle if I even get all the answers in one day because my checklist has me answering over 50 questions. At this moment, I have 81 vote ups. It's all fun to me too.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:09 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Just jokin around... not really bashing CM... but I am curious to see if something happens when you actually do everything on the list :)
    Tzutchka

Comment by Tzutchka (original poster) at 12:09 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• You don't have to do the to do list if you don't want to. Just ignore it. But some people, like me, who are into playing the game, and advancing in levels, like that it is right there. It gives you a running total of what you're doing for the day. I like it, but if you don't, just don't pay attention to it.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:47 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I didn't even realize there was a to do list on here until someone else pointed it out to me. Yah, I'm observant.
    I don't think anything "happens" if you do everything.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:51 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Sorry, but nothing has happened for me when I've completed the list a time or two. I think it's just more for goal setting for those who want to get the max score for the day. I ignore until I've got just a few clicks left on it.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:52 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I ignore the list, but some moms are so addicted they have to complete everything.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:16 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• You don't HAVE to do them.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:06 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• i read that you will level up faster if you complete the list daily. it is not so much a to-do list as a limit to how many of each thing you will get credit for - like if you ask 6 questions that is fine but you will only get credit for 5 of them.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 1:09 PM on Nov. 15, 2010