Are we just stressed out?

First off my husband and I have been togeather for a little over 7 yrs married 5 1/2yrs and we have a son whos about to be 4 and our newest addition whos only 7 months. We have been at eachothers throat lately and it got to the point where I told him just to leave so we didnt argue in front of our children. Now we never physically fight EVER its just we nag and nag one another untill the other one blows up and says a cuss word and I dont like those words said in front of our babys. My husband and I love eachother so much and were difinatly eachothers best friend and everyone who knows us says that will be the couple who makes it since no one seems to be able to keep there marriage togeather now days. I just dont get it, why are we arguing theres no reason for it. The arguments we have are so dumb seriously! The only thing I can think of is that were just stressed out from adjusting to having another baby and I hate saying that

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• cont. we LOVE out newborn and even went through a fertility doc to have her. This has just been a challenge for us to go from one to two children and with him wokring allot of overtime at work and me needing his help when he gets home is just becoming a little too much at times. We communicate very well and decided that we need to have the kids in bed at a certain time everynight so that we can get our rest and cause usually were up late picking up and running around like crazy trying to get the kids ready for bed. So were trying to be more organized then before and Im really hoping that this works because we have a wonderful relationship and I cant imagine this being any thing other then being stressed out and taking it out on eachother. Any advice from moms that have been through this?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:06 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• i havent been through it but i think you two are doing wonderful .. and just need a little time to get used to all the new... we know you guys love your new baby but we all know it can bring on stress... and you two probably havent had much alone time that was meant for relaxing instead of cleaning and running, etc. so maybe take some time for just you to. (date night??) GL and congrats on the new addition
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 12:22 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Thanks ross2010, a girlfriend of mine also said we need to have date night but i breastfeed and its not possible right now but I do think we just need to slow down a bit and enjoy our babys expecially our newborn since they grow so fast :) Thanks so much for the advice!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:29 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Maybe all you need is a night just for the two of you. It could make all the difference in the world.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:08 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Get a pump. When my baby was three weeks I wanted a date so I milked myself and had my mom bottle feed her. This turned out to be one of the best decisions I ever made. My baby learned to take a bottle, she learned to be with other people instead of me all the time, and I got the freedom to go out and work. My sis-in-law has a nine month old that for the first 6 months of her life was only breastfed and never cried for more than a minute without being picked up. SIL would not let anyone hold her and she never left the baby, sometimes neglecting a shower! Now SIL cannot go anywhere. The baby's father can't watch her because she'll cry the whole time. The baby will not take a bottle or sippy cup. She takes some solid food, but always wants to nurse. Just be careful, you don't want a baby completely up your butt for the first year. Pump some milk and go on a date! Have a couple drinks and some much needed sex!
    GracieBabysMom

Answer by GracieBabysMom at 1:26 AM on Nov. 15, 2010