Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Out of Curiosity

For those of you who think that Obama is a terrorist, did you not stop to think about the fact that the US government would have a dossier on this man regarding his whereabouts, who he talks to and who he knows (like can be done to the rest of us throught the protection act)? And, if they have this info on him, do you honestly think that they would let him get as close as he is in trying to get in the White House? If he is all that bad, don't you think the government would keep him from being as close as he is to being president because of these so-called questionable networking relationships that he is supposed to have?

Answer Question

Asked by ksbondgirl at 2:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

Level 5 (87 Credits)
Answers (11)
  • Everyone who STILL believes he's a terrorist thinks it's all a "conspiracy" anyway.
    They're terribly uninformed and are just looking for a reason to hate him.

    Answer by caitxrawks at 2:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2008


    Answer by amydh at 2:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

  • Exactly! I have been saying the same thing for so long now. I say the same thing when people ask stupid questions like "Well, if McCain gets too be president- isn't he too old, and will die in office leaving Sarah Palin as President?" UhYucka Yucka- No, if they thought he had healh issues that would lead to this they would have never nominated him, same as with Obama. Good question BTW

    Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 2:43 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

  • I do not think he is a terrorist, He has ties to terrorists, and his ideas for this country will weaken the nation and allow casual friendships with terrorists.

    Answer by akinbottom2 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

  • akinbottom2, I live in the Detroit area. Here is where you will find the largest population of the Arab people in the world outside of the Middle East. I assure you, if Obama were THAT questionable having ties, he would NOT be as close to the White House as he is. He would have been held back somehow. When it comes to 9/11, the country does not play. When 9/11 occurred, ALL arab men were told to report into the local FBI. About 75% of the men did. For the other 25% who did not report in, they were rounded up like cattle. Even though there was nothing on them to begin with, they were still stopped in their tracks and hauled in for questioning.

    Answer by ksbondgirl at 2:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

  • I don't think he's a terrorist, however I DO know that he is a threat to American sovereignty. He is highly in favor of a North American Union, which would destroy this great country as we know it, and place us one step closer to world govenment and terrible abuse of power by the few elite classes. This is not theory! Do some research for yourself and you will be very surprised and alarmed. Even Lou Dobbs on CNN is reporting on NAU (north American union) concerns. Obama is also very anti-second amendment, so be sure to buy all the guns you can to protect yourself before it's too late!!

    Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 2:54 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

  • Pamela,

    I never thought anything about this conspiracy theory, I think it is totally crazy, as all conspiracy theories are. But what scares me is that I have had several seemingly rational people start unloading on me about Obama being a terrorist, they are absolutely terrified about him being elected. I guess they tell me these things because I don't really have a party affiliation and I am very private about who I will vote for.

    How many of us had aquaintances from 20 or 25 years ago that have had some sort of questionable background in some area? All of us! It's just nuts!

    Great question, one I've been wanting to ask.

    Answer by storkdok at 3:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

  • Lillysmommy09, I hate to tell you this but what you said is already going on...Big Business, drug companies and insurance companies are in control.

    Answer by ksbondgirl at 3:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

  • Ya know what I wonder, Pammy? I wonder if all of the ppl who have been throwing around wild, irrational claims about Obama really believe what they are saying. I mean, so many of the claims are so outrageous, I am having a hard time believing that ppl who are responsible for raising children can be so swayed by fantastic claims. Please tell me we are, as a ppl, are smarter than that!! And the hateful things that are being said...are we really that racist, xenophobic, anti-intellectual? The ugliness makes my head spin!

    Answer by 21stCenturyMom at 4:53 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

  • ksbondgirl... i know! : (

    Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 5:28 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.