i know its silly but..

my husband was talking to his friend (who owns his own business) and his friend was offering him & his dad a job.. now any NORMAL wife would be thankful for this (it will be an easy job and will help us out alot since I can't work and wont be able to for the next couple months docs orders) but this is what runs through my head.. seriously soo now not only will we have to see your dad EVERY FREAKING day but now we will have to see your dad EVEN MORE EVERY FREAKING day.. ugh.. and i know WE (not only my hubby) but we will have to because his dad already stops by every day (without notice) and now he will because he has to do this or talk about (total crap) or whatever the excuse it.. i feel bad but i just feel soooooo tired of having to deal with his dad (he isnt very pleasant person) and now i just know that he will be here more.

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• U sound like Deborah from Everybody Loves Raymond! Lol!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 12:15 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Just trying to be positive for ya........but MAYBE since he would see ya the once for the job he wont come back to bug ya anymore that day! Gosh, I really like my FIL, but if he was coming around everyday and uninvited I think I'd be a little irked too.
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 12:14 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• That sounds like my boyfriend/ baby-daddy (*yuck* hate that saying) and his ass clown friends that wont give us a moment alone. Good luck with that one!
    GracieBabysMom

Answer by GracieBabysMom at 1:11 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• OMG that is too funny. my friend and I went walking last night and that is exactly i how described to her how i felt ;)
    Ross2010

Comment by Ross2010 (original poster) at 12:16 AM on Nov. 15, 2010